Mergers, Acquisitions & Financing
Planning tomorrow’s strategy, today
The most successful mid-market companies are prepared to buy a new business—or sell their own—at any time. This early preparation for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures helps companies grow strategically, with a strong focus on company valuation and shareholder value.
But most mid-market companies wait too long to make a plan. When the time comes to buy or sell, money is left on the table and value is lost. Phil Symchych helps mid-market organizations avoid this common pitfall by planning tomorrow’s strategy, today.
With a combination of real-time advice and analysis of long-term opportunities, Phil works closely with the management team to implement the best strategy for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Under Phil’s expert guidance, companies are able to:
- Effectively cross-sell new services to existing customers, and existing services to new customers
- Implement “tuck-in acquisitions” that fit vertically within their current offerings
- Double revenues, profitability, and valuation to optimize the position of the company to acquire or be acquired
- Professionalize the management team so that it can successfully develop strategic plans for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Double the return on investment of business acquisitions in just a few years
The payoff for planning ahead can be tremendous: Phil helped one company acquire a business for $5 million, and later sell it for over $60 million. He brings over 25 years of experience to help you expand your service offerings, obtain new customers, cross-sell effectively, or successfully position your company to be acquired.
President, Mobil Grain
President, Morsky Industrial Group