Boards & Governance
Effective boards for outstanding results
Governance is more important than most companies realize—and it’s far easier than it looks. A strong approach to governance can position a mid-market business for future success, while achieving outstanding results for shareholders.
Phil Symchych helps companies establish effective fiduciary and advisory boards that strengthen management and formalize governance. Under Phil’s expert guidance, members of these boards work closely with the CEO or founder to accomplish these critical goals:
- Identify where the company is in its growth cycle and develop specific plans to accelerate profitable growth
- Create more value for shareholders by tracking key business metrics to measure company performance
- Deliver more value to customers by evaluating actual customer outcomes and using real-time analysis to improve results
- Oversee company-wide strategy to keep the entire management team aligned with the strategic goals of the company
- Take pressure off the founder or CEO by enabling them to seek the advice and counsel of a qualified board
Effective governance is the difference between the semi-pros and pros when it comes to successful mid-market companies. To position your business for success, Phil offers hands-on “board training” to take your management team through the process of formalizing governance. As a trusted advisor, he then helps fiduciary and advisory boards set goals, gain strategic perspective on the business, and build a solid foundation to deal with key management issues.
This exciting transition in governance takes pressure off the founder or CEO, while achieving better results for shareholders.
Partner, McCrank Stewart LLP